The SHERO Rock N' Bowl will feature both team and individual registrations. Ages 8 and up. No bowling experience required. Costumes encouraged!
DJ will spin some jams, a MC will amp up the energy, we will have a raffle with cool prizes, costume competitions and more!
More details provided below!
Saturday, October 28,
Join us for a Halloween celebration for GIRLS ROCK CHARLOTTE as we dress like our S/Heros and crush some pins All for a good cause –
ensuring that our programs for girls and gender diverse youth 8-16 are offered free of charge, with scholarships, or with sliding-scale tuition.
How does the SHERO Rock N' Bowl work?
- Payment = With your paid team or individual(s) registration, Girls Rock Charlotte will reserve a lane or your spot(s) until the lanes are fully booked. Pizza, soda and bowling shoes are included with your registration. A portion of your registration is a donation to our 501c3 and tax deductible. Tax receipts will be provided after the event.
- Team Reservations = The person who reserves a team lane will be designated the "Team Captain." Once reserved, the Captain will create their team of 6 ppl total and email Girls Rock Charlotte with their team name and team members. Teams can be companies, friends, student groups, families, and more!
- Individual(s) Reservations = The person who reserves one to four individual reservations will be contacted by Girls Rock Charlotte to confirm their lane assignment along with others in order to make a group of 6.
- Costumes = Costumes are encouraged (it's Halloween!) but not required. Dress up like your S/Hero...whoever that may be! It doesn't have to be fiction. S/Heros are everywhere. Just make sure you can crush some pins in your outfit.
- Prizes & Competitions - The bowlathon will consist of one official game with friendly competitions, prizes, and more. Teams may have a friendly challenge and our fun MC will be searching for "Best Costume," "Best Team Spirit," "First Strike," "Lowest Score," "Super Attitude Award" and more!
- Fundraiser Fun - This is a fundraiser for growing our Summer Camps in 2018 and more! Teams and individuals are welcome to donate more. If your company/group/party wants to offer a donation (gift certificates, prizes, services and more) to our raffle, please drop us a line.