We offer a limited number of volunteer positions for high school girls and gender non-conforming youth ages 17-18 who are interested in gaining experience mentoring our campers.
- Volunteer one week of full-time at our summer camp
- Help to teach musical instruments, if applicable
- Lead activities, assist with band managing, cheer on our campers
- Keep us rockin' with energy, fun and welcoming atmosphere during morning and afternoon assemblies,
- Lead warm up and ice breaker activities,
- Help to teach the camp song, create and participate in skits, give announcements and direction when needed.
Candidates must be responsible, articulate, outgoing, and have a great camp counselor style stage presence. This is a great opportunity for teenagers to develop leadership skills, collaborative skills, and independence.
Parental permission and one letter of recommendation (from a teacher, coach, instructor, faith leader, etc.) is required. Musical experience is not required. Previous experience as a Girls Rock camper preferred.